Sample MGCSA posting for players
- Golfers will be directly responsible for their allowance to play golf in Minnesota. Please follow all safety protocols, on and off of this property, and keep golf from being restricted by state mandate.
- You are required to maintain a social distance of at least 6-feet or two club lengths between yourself and the next person in front and behind you.
- No direct contact is permitted with any golf course personnel.
- After conducting your transaction, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap & water for at least 20-seconds.
- No handshakes or other forms of touching is permitted before, during, or after play with any other persons on the golf course.
- If you brought your own water bottle or towel do not share either with any others on the golf course.
- All persons are not permitted to congregate in any areas and will be required to leave the golf course after their play to eliminate gatherings.
- Management reserves the right at any moment to limit play or close-off sections of the golf course, including the short-game area or driving range, should players not comply with social distancing guidelines described above and/or other recommendations noted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.
- Always cover coughing or sneezing with a tissue then throw such in the trash and wash your hands, if no tissue is available then cough into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you are feeling ill depart the premises immediately, and if you are having difficulty breathing seek medical care.
Thank you for your cooperation